Saturday, November 21, 2015

I GIVE UP!!

 Unfortunately, this site has become too darn hard to use (and I suspect it "ate" a bunch of photos I had put together for my second blog of this trip south. As a result, I've shifted to WordPress under the name of: cruisingmagicblog.wordpress.com     My latest blog can be found there. Not perfect but a lot better than this site.

  At least until I find something better, that's where I will be entering my rambling thoughts as we work our way south. For those of you who have been trying to follow us both in my blog and on our GPS tracker, I also have to figure out how to provide a link to the tracker on the new site so please bear with me.

  Diane and I will be heading back to VA by (a very expensive!) rental car for a few weeks, but I promise to catch up on my postings while there.

  Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment